Tuesday, April 22, 2014

These Faces! {Film} | Eaton Ohio Photographer

Yay! Its that time of month again! The awesome ladies at Film Mama get together and do this fun blog circle. Sharing our experiences with film - keep it alive people. After you catch up with me, go visit Maggie McLendon!

So many things are coming together for me and my business endeavor. However I must finish up my Final Portfolio Project for Black and White Darkroom Photography I first!  Semester ends May 5th and I'm so excited to be wrapping up such an awesome experience. Next month I will be able to bring you my finished Portfolio.

Until then... amid the 22 rolls of Black and White film I've shot, developed, printed and then tweaked out of desperation I purchased some Fuji Superia Xtra 400 Speed film because I was dying for that color film play! I took a break between rolls of black and white just to shoot my children doing their thing. Developed and scanned at Walgreens, where my sister conveniently just started her part time job :)

When viewing them after they were processed I discovered the wonderful faces our children love to make! They are some real characters!  :) :)







Again don't forget to check out what Maggie has been up to! And if you're interested in breaking into film or revisiting the medium let any of us know and we'd love to help!





Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So cute! Glad you gave color film a shot and these turned out great. Love the last one especially!

April 22, 2014 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Léa said...

Sarah, so cute! and I love your boy's freckles! what a great photo!

April 22, 2014 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Jen Davis said...

I love these! Last one is a fav of mine...I adore the Black and whites that you post too!

April 22, 2014 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Marla said...

These are really cute! Plus, I think you must be a magician considering all that perfectly stopped motion! I'm still working on that!!! Great share Sarah!

April 22, 2014 at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home